Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Strong Coffee



Mmmmm, today feels so sensual.  Like, in a laid-back, relaxed, warm, touched with bliss kind of way.  I am enjoying my coffee, the warmth spreads through me, my heart feels happy and my brain feels calm.  The world is quiet, Tristan is sleeping, and in this moment I have found peace.  I'm just savoring that right now, that delicious delight as it permeates through me on every level.  

I worked 12 hours yesterday, it went pretty well.  I found my vow of positivity to be tested a few times, and I asked myself first why all of these irritating things always happen when I make a vow to be more positive.  I looked at the circumstances as an enemy, trying to trip me up and cause me to fail at my goal.  Then I realized  that they are a gift -- if I want to be more positive, wouldn't I need more practice?  And how can I practice if I am not given challenging situations  to which I can consciously respond in a positive way?  

It doesn't count as being positive if you just get lucky and everything goes well.  The true test is if...your vacation doesn't get approved, and you don't go complaining to everyone about it or stewing about it at your desk.  When you get that call AS YOU ARE LOGGING OUT for the day, and you have to take it, but you keep a smile on your face and do your job and don't go texting your boyfriend as soon as it's over with GUESS WHAT HAPPENED OMG FML.  So, yeah, yesterday went pretty well.  Today is going to go well also.  

I had a remarkable realization yesterday!  Oh, I am so blessed!  So, you know I'm working all of this OT this week, right?  It was originally so I could waste spend more money at Peace Fest.  I was discouraged when I realized that it wouldn't show up until the check AFTER Peace Fest, but oh well.  I realized yesterday that I am getting holiday pay for July 4, which will be an extra 8 hours since it's on a Saturday and I don't work on Saturdays.  ALSO, my commission will be on that check...which will be my highest since March (1300).  All of these events are converging on ONE CHECK.  What was I just saying about the Ayurveda certification?  

I set an intention whenever I started studying Ayurveda originally that I would be some type of certified Ayurvedic counselor by the time I turned 35.  Well, the universe is still conspiring to make it happen.  I found an Ayurvedic Healing course, 300 hours online, for $495.  I did find a few others which, of course, I would have preferred...but they are upwards of $3,000 with no payment plans available.  This would give me a title and a place to start.  I'm totally excited!!!  I feel like I'm back on track pursuing my purpose.  Just like that, I feel like everything is right with the world again.  Ooooh, gotta go!  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment