Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Original Sin


What a stupid concept.  Oh, that's Tori Amos, by the way.  From her Original Sinsuality tour.  Myyyyyyyy bodyyyyyyyyyy haaaaaaaaaaaates meeeeeeeeeeee.  I can see why they thought menstruation was some type of curse.  So, yeah, my period is here.  The last one came on the full moon, this one waited until almost the new moon...how the hell am I ever supposed to keep track???

My depression is over.  I do have some anxiety, though.  I still haven't heard back from Darren.  I left him a voicemail this morning and did some job hunting, but I couldn't really find anything.  I'm just going to breathe.  It's all going to be okay.  I feel like I'm going to vomit.

I woke up at 7 this morning, and without the feeling of heaviness and dread.  I woke up just feeling normal.  Well, super crampy, but otherwise normal.  I did module 3 of the hypnotherapy certification course yesterday and I think today I'm going to get a head start on tomorrow's ayurveda work.  Each section is pretty comprehensive and I really cramped up my hand during the last one.

I have to get Tristan's prescription and pick up Jewel.  I don't really have a whole lot to say today, since I am actively blocking out most of what is going on in my mind.  I'm trying to drown it out with the repetition of the mantra EVERYTHING IS OKAY EVERYTHING IS OKAY EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment