Thursday, August 6, 2015

Crazy Energy



Doooo you like my altar?  The yellow calcite was super charged under the full moon with the lightning and rain.  We had a magnificent storm the other night.  I wanted to charge all of my crystals that way, but my neighbors were giving me strange looks as I was standing out on my patio barefoot holding the crystal globe up to the sky cupped in my outstretched hands.  The energy, though, feels AMAZING.

Yesterday, I did module 2 of the hypnotherapy course.  There are 8.  As soon as I'm finished blogging, I'm going to do the homework portion.  This section was about the pre-talk -- specifically, the importance of saying "YOU MAY BE AWARE OF EVERYTHING I SAY DURING THIS SESSION AND THAT'S OKAY YOU ARE STILL IN HYPNOSIS".  I learned quite a bit, as well, just from reading HIS pre-talk.  I wrote the whole thing down, thinking I'd be using it, but at the end of the module the homework assignment was to write my OWN, at least 750 words.  I am to use some of the history, information from the articles I looked up for module 1 homework, and use a lot of scientific stuff but not worded in a way that would be difficult to understand.

Here are the articles:
hypno articles

I am about to move on to my next section of ayurveda today, too.  I have a lot going on!  I got a lot of cleaning done yesterday.  As soon as I get my final paycheck, I'm going to get some boxes and start packing up non-essential items.  I'm just going on a wing and a prayer right now, but as long as I have another job by the end of the month, everything should be fine.  I will have enough from my 401k for a deposit on a new place, so I'm hoping this will be a pretty seamless transition.  

I can take this time right now to tie up all of my loose ends -- cleaning, packing, contacting a different school for Tristan, etc.  That reminds me, I need to call them today.  I am beginning to worry that Montessori isn't the right choice for Tristan.  It's difficult with him -- he is too oppositional to "fall in line", but he gets too easily overwhelmed if there are too many choices, or too much going on around him.  I know that he needs a small classroom.  

I can't really enroll him in any Battle Creek public school because he is not a resident of the school district yet.  My only choices are MIChoice schools, the charter schools.  I saw one on the way back to Joth's from my job interview, and I remembered that I had looked into them before but dismissed them as too restrictive.  Maybe a little bit more structure is what he needs, though.  I don't know.  I feel like whatever I choose, it's going to be an issue.

I just heard this commercial on Pandora about participating in a birth control study.  Free birth control for a year, yeahhhh!  I don't know whether that's a smart idea, though.  Someone's got to be the guinea pig, but what if it makes me fat?  It seems too risky.  

I need to refill my coffee, and then I have a LOT of studying to do, meditation, and yoga!  Let's DO this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment