Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Parvati



I haven't chosen my goddess yet, but I'm going to just start blogging and I'll think of one later.  It's been something like a week and a half since I did yoga, coincidentally I stopped around the same time I started talking to Ramiro.  See, my energy can't just be distracted like that.  You know something is bad for you when it takes you away from your passions.  He wanted to talk on the phone every night for hours, when could I get anything done?  I'm done feeling like a hostage.  I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee!

I straight up just texted him yesterday and said, hey, this isn't going to work.  It wasn't just the distance.  I went through his friends on Facebook and there is a ridiculous amount of women.  He posted as recently as Mother's Day on his (supposed) ex's wall, "Happy Mother's Day baby!"  He doesn't have any posts about any women on his wall, but he goes and likes pictures and posts by all kinds of different women on THEIR wall.  That's the first sign of a player.  

Plus, when he was here, I saw his "Amber" tattoo and joked that it was funny that we both have our ex's name tattooed on us.  He got really serious and I could definitely tell that he is not over her.  I looked up HER Facebook page and he was liking her pictures as recently as Friday.  Ugh, I'm definitely not getting caught up in that mess.  Who wants to feel like just one woman in a long line?  Not me.  I'm waiting for someone who's waiting for me.  I removed him and blocked him...NEXT.

On a less bitter note, though, I learned what I needed to learn from this experience.  He was exactly what I was trying to manifest, what I thought I dreamed of.  He looked....ugh.  PERFECT.  Sooooo sexy.  Perfect skin, amazing eyes, hypnotic voice.  He was great in bed.  Lived far enough away that it wouldn't threaten my independence.  Likes to talk.  Very romantic, and into me in a genuine way.  Takes control.  I thought if I had someone like that, I'd be happy.  Then, he practically fell into my lap and I realized that is NOT what I want after all.  How complex it is to be a woman!!!

So anyway, I'm getting ready to do yoga now and then I'm going to pick up my new hula hoop from Kaitlyn -- custom made, woooooot!  I want to make something to bring to the sister circle tonight and I might stop by Juliea's and get some henna.  What else in the world is better than THIS?  


No comments:

Post a Comment