Friday, July 31, 2015

Divine Timing


I just can't even believe what's happening right now.  Everything, all at once...hold on to your ass!!!  Seriously, though.  It's a full moon.  As the second full moon this month, it is a "blue moon" although arguably that means nothing because the Gregorian calendar is man made and nature has its own cycles.  A month is supposed to be full moon to full moon, so therefore there can be no such thing as a blue moon in a lunar month.

Let me tell you something, though.  It is breathtakingly beautiful.  All the pastels in the sky, the wispy white clouds, and the silvery moon nestled among the blue, pink, and purple.  The sky is my favorite masterpiece, and it's always changing.  I have seen some awe-inspiring skyscapes recently.

On with it, then!  How about an update.  Joth and I talked last weekend about possibly living together in Kalamazoo.  I made a mental sketch of a tentative strategy and I was comfortable with it.  Tristan would go to Wayland, I'd find a job in Kalamazoo which I could drive to from here, and then I'd find a place to live in Kalamazoo and after that I'd find a school there for Tristan.  Well.

Then I heard back from Darren.  He got me an interview for an 8-5, Monday through Friday job in Battle Creek.  Also, Andrew happened to text me earlier today saying that he wouldn't be able to take Tristan tonight because he and Sarah are fighting.  He said he's done and they aren't working it out.  I also received my enrollment packet from the Montessori school, which has dropoff starting at 7:30 so I'd be able to get to an 8 AM job.  Also, my lease is up in a couple of days, so I won't have to break my lease to move or stay until my lease ends.  I'm free to move any time.  This is all amazingly coordinated!  

I must admit, though, it's more than a little bit frightening.  As silly as it sounds, if it weren't for an Elephant Journal article I read a couple of days ago, I'm not sure that I'd be brave enough to jump.  There are so many big questions, so many what-ifs.  I'm scared and overwhelmed and I wonder if I'm in over my head.  Is this a stupid decision, leaving behind certainty and stability?  Am I happy, though?  In order to follow my dreams and go to the next level, I have to leave my comfort zone.  

I am about 10% of the way done with my Ayurveda certification.  I have 10 pages of handwritten notes and I've completed the first 2 sections.  I did the first module of the hypno certification also.  Joth and I decided that Tuesday will be school night, so Tuesday is my hypno night.  Thursday is my Ayurveda night.  So much is changing.  So much is progressing.  I feel good about this, I feel excited.  I also feel terrified though!  In a good way.  It's a rush.

I don't know what else to talk about right now, and I'm getting ready to head to Joth's.  Peace out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment