Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm kinda older than I was when I rebelled without a care...


Happy full moon!  It's the last day of my "weekend", and I feel recharged and happy.  It has gone well having Tristan here; I just need to make a mental note to myself to get him some more socks and also to get quarters so I can do laundry this weekend.  He hasn't wet the bed, he's been  good at school, and we've spent some quality time as a family.  Juju was here Monday and Tuesday night until 7:30 as well.  She said she wants to turn my boss into a chicken nugget and eat him for making me work weekends, but although I don't have her overnight right now, we actually get more time together than we did on my old schedule.  It'll be great in the summer, or when I get a Monday-Friday schedule.

I was contemplating joining a hot yoga class, but after doing an hour in my 80 degree apartment, I decided that's definitely not for me.  I felt lightheaded, dizzy, and now I'm a bit nauseated.  I've never tolerated extreme heat well.  I don't even like sitting in a hot tub very long.  But, now that it's over, I do feel great.  

I signed up for a free Ayurveda course, I'm very excited.  I have this thirst for knowledge right now, so I'm going to take advantage of it and learn all I can while the drive to do so lasts.  Oh!  So you know how I was just saying I needed some sister circle time?  Well, full moon circle tonight!  It's at 7:30 and Tristan is getting picked up around 5:30, so I can totally make it.  I haven't made it since the November new moon, so I'm very excited.  It's like I have this part of me, like a battery, which needs to be recharged every so often by being in the company of certain types of people.  It feels nourishing for my soul.

I wanted to write more, but I'm still feeling like I might vomit.  I should have eaten something.  Well, I might post again before Tuesday.  Maybe not.  Oh well, peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment