Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The End.


You used to be a mirror and I swore we were the same

But now I vibrate higher than such petty things as blame

You used to show compassion, now instead you twist my words

You claim you’re not withholding but I know it and it hurts

 

I don’t have the patience, or the time, to play these games

I thought our love was sturdy but it’s going up in flames

So now I guess it’s over but I think I’ll be okay

After all, I’ll catch a break from fighting every day

 

And I deserve a sex life that can satisfy my needs

I can grow a garden if I choose the proper seeds

Love and understanding, empathy and trust

The personal recognizance you’re lacking is a must

 

And I won’t date another man, they’re never satisfied

You told me that I was enough, but once again, you lied

So take your stupid pictures of the girls I’ll never be

Maybe they can be your wife, ‘cause it sure won’t be me

No comments:

Post a Comment